Friday, January 17, 2014

Katie Judd: West Plains High School Senior 2014

First of all, let me just say, that this was one of my funnest session that I have had so far!  Katie was so laid back and enjoyable to be around! She had a great smile and great laugh that photographed amazingly. 
  Here are a few of my favorites from her session:
This shot was so fun to try to get....it turns out that one of Miss Katie's biggest accomplishments is NOT that of blowing bubbles (sorry Katie). After SEVERAL attempts, and almost giving up altogether, she finally did it! And it looks perfect I might add.

{This is where a lady didn't see me sitting on the side walk and almost stepped on me!}




Not only is this young lady beautiful on the outside, but she is full of energy, laughter, and beauty on the inside as well.





Katie LOVES music and enjoys being in choir!
We even got this great image of her with her sheet music. I told her that she reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I Loved working with her and I can't wait to see what her future holds for her.  What an incredible individual, CONGRATULATIONS SENIOR 2014!


{Hair and Make-Up by: Kellie Mayers @ Illusions Salon in West Plains} 



No comments:

Post a Comment